Saturday, September 26, 2009

Getting started!

Welcome to "a penny a day"! I am glad to have you visit! This blog is really a work in progress. I love to share deals and steals with my friends and family, and anyone else! How better to do that than to start a blog, sharing my finds.

Please be patient with me as I get this blog up and running, posting savings ideas, coupons, links, hints, and tips over the next couple of weeks.

Your comments and suggestions are welcomed, please let me know what YOU want to see! A blog is better when readers comment, add information, and even add tips!

A little about me. I am a stay at home mom of two wonderful little girls. By saving money I have enabled myself to stay home and still live a good life. Savings on food, toys, clothing and more! I love to share my savings, my finds, and my good fortune with others.

I do stockpile items that we will use in the future, hitting the BEST sales that I can! I am looking for more ways to save every day.

Please feel free to "contact me" with hints or tips that you find as well! And again, thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share