Saturday, February 6, 2010

making money on the internet... Swagbucks

Well, some how I have to earn a penny a day right? So... There are a few things I do on the interntet to earn this money. This will be a "series" of posts, with different sites that I personally use to earn "money" on the internet. Most offer points that you can trade in for cash or gift cards to popular stores. Please join me on my journey!

The first one, and yet my newest adventure is Swagbucks.

Swagbucks is a site that has special offers, "buck" earning through shopping, and random FREE codes that are worth different point amounts. You can also earn swagbucks through searching the web and referrals.

So far I have a total of only a few points, 6 to be exact! I am going to see how long it takes me to earn enough points for a prize of at least $10 value. I will keep you posted!

When I find random FREE codes, I will post them on the blog, with Swagbucks as the label so they are easy to locate for you! Please share your experience with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share